If you are trying to register an account please use a valid email address. You may need to check your Junk/Spam/Social folder for the activation email.

Hard work paying off

This forum is for the discussion of the women's basketball team.

Moderator: syllable

runningracer
TRN All-American
TRN All-American

Hard work paying off

Post by runningracer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:09 pm

:goracers: Nice win by the Lady Racers. Hope everyone gets behind them as they try to secure a place in the tournament, and improve their seed. Nice effort by the entire team. Great game by James, who came within one assist of a triple double, while scoring 41 points. :salute: :clap: :thumbup:
Last edited by runningracer on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like this! Liked

dropkick
TRN Starting Lineup
TRN Starting Lineup

Re: Hard work paying off

Post by dropkick » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 pm

That’s an incredible stat line. I’m sorry I missed it. One of the all time greats for the women’s program is going to leave here without championship which is a shame. I’m extremely biased towards Coach Turner but I believe she will do great things with the program. I know we have our point guard for the next four years.
Like this! Liked

runningracer
TRN All-American
TRN All-American

Post by runningracer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:14 pm

If they make the tournament you never know what can happen. We have, in my opinion, the best player in the league, some ladies who can shoot the three, are good in mid range, and can rebound. The biggest thing holding them back is the defense, and that looked like they were beginning to learn how to play it at times last night, except when they weren't paying attention, and allowed an easy basket on the right side block, which will drive a coach nuts. :bang: Glad to finally see the women's program get to the point where they can dream about the possibilities. :D
Like this! Liked

BigD21
TRN POY
TRN POY

Post by BigD21 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:25 pm

If you got KJ you got a chance to win the tourney
Like this! Liked
It's not easy being the best, but around here it's tradition.

Explore Kentucky Lake