OVC Tournament tickets

This forum is for the discussion of the men's basketball team.
msugrad1988
TRN Signee
TRN Signee

Re: OVC Tournament tickets

Post by msugrad1988 »

You have to navigate around on the OVC site a bit to get to the page that has the bracket info.

Here is the link to the combined Men's and Women's bracket page:
http://ovcsports.com/documents/2021/2/1 ... f?id=12379
Like this! Liked
murrayengineer
TRN Sixth Man
TRN Sixth Man

Post by murrayengineer »

Our championship game isn't being carried by one of the main ESPN channels??? Please can we move conferences?
Like this! Liked
Sycamorefan96
TRN Sixth Man
TRN Sixth Man

Post by Sycamorefan96 »

murrayengineer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:54 pm Our championship game isn't being carried by one of the main ESPN channels??? Please can we move conferences?
It's on ESPN2.
Like this! Liked
Fan of Indiana State and Eastern Illinois.
murrayengineer
TRN Sixth Man
TRN Sixth Man

Post by murrayengineer »

Sycamorefan96 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:58 pm
murrayengineer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:54 pm Our championship game isn't being carried by one of the main ESPN channels??? Please can we move conferences?
It's on ESPN2.
It has been in the past but the link above shows all games on ESPN+. I hope you are right.
Like this! Liked
msugrad1988
TRN Signee
TRN Signee

Post by msugrad1988 »

The ESPN website show Men's Friday games on ESPNU and Men's Saturday game on ESPN2.
Like this! Liked
Sycamorefan96
TRN Sixth Man
TRN Sixth Man

Post by Sycamorefan96 »

msugrad1988 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:07 pm The ESPN website show Men's Friday games on ESPNU and Men's Saturday game on ESPN2.
^ This. The Quarterfinal games on Wednesday and Thursday are on ESPN+. I'm not sure if they are subject to blackout. I feel like I was able to watch them last season, but my state (Indiana) doesn't have an OVC school, even though my state hosts the tournament. Which in all seriousness they really shouldn't be blacking anything out this season anyways.
Like this! Liked
Fan of Indiana State and Eastern Illinois.
jcruse64
TRN Benchwarmer
TRN Benchwarmer

Post by jcruse64 »

Tickets already purchased are available for pickup today and tomorrow at the ticket office. Surprised they are not doing e-tickets for this.
Like this! Liked
Ghughes
TRN Sixth Man
TRN Sixth Man

Post by Ghughes »

Sycamorefan96 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm
msugrad1988 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:07 pm The ESPN website show Men's Friday games on ESPNU and Men's Saturday game on ESPN2.
^ This. The Quarterfinal games on Wednesday and Thursday are on ESPN+. I'm not sure if they are subject to blackout. I feel like I was able to watch them last season, but my state (Indiana) doesn't have an OVC school, even though my state hosts the tournament. Which in all seriousness they really shouldn't be blacking anything out this season anyways.
Here’s the ESPN explanation of blackouts. Since we do not have a local outlet with television rights to the OVC, we should not have any blackouts on ESPN+.
Blackouts. Certain live sporting events and other content available through the ESPN+ service subscription may be subject to blackouts. For example, if you are in the home television territory of a team participating in a game, then the game may be blacked-out for viewing or live viewing as part of your ESPN+ service subscription (or other applicable third-party service). Blackouts will be enforced according to the location from which you are accessing the ESPN+ service or the applicable third-party services, and we may use different technologies and methods to verify your geographic location. If you do not enable location access on your device, you will not be able to access the ESPN+ service. Subscriptions to third-party products and services that you purchase or access through your ESPN+ service subscription will also be subject to specific blackout policies of the applicable sports leagues (e.g., Major League Baseball or the National Hockey League). Such policies may be made available or communicated to you in connection with your purchases of league-specific content. The blackout policies for services available via ESPN+ are available in the FAQs.
(Source: help.espn plus.com)
Like this! Liked
75Fan
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by 75Fan »

In a time when most venues are limiting in-person attendance to 20-25% of arena capacity, it is wrong, IMO, for them to black out ANY sporting event until such restrictions are lifted.
Like this! Liked

6 ETHICS OF LIFE

1. BEFORE YOU PRAY..........BELIEVE.
2. BEFORE YOU SPEAK.......LISTEN.
3. BEFORE YOU SPEND......EARN.
4. BEFORE YOU WRITE.......THINK.
5. BEFORE YOU QUIT...........TRY.
6. BEFORE YOU DIE.............LIVE.

Explore Kentucky Lake