Tevin Brown

This forum is for the discussion of the men's basketball team.
Tick21
TRN All-American
TRN All-American

Tevin Brown

Post by Tick21 »

I thought it might be time to look at all the positive things this outstanding player does for us. He is second in points, second in rebounds, leads the team in assists, and is without question our best defender. Oh yeah, he plays all or nearly all the game. Why, because there is a significant drop off in our team’s play with him out of the game.

While some notice he hasn’t shot it as well last year, I’m not sure he gets enough credit for all the good things he has done, and the effort it takes to accomplish it. :salute:
Like this! Liked
smidge34
TRN GOAT
TRN GOAT

Re: Tevin Brown

Post by smidge34 »

Imagine our record without him.
Like this! Liked
02Racer
TRN All-American
TRN All-American

Post by 02Racer »

Completely agree.

Great post.
Like this! Liked
ERacerHead
TRN POY
TRN POY

Post by ERacerHead »

Our best player. No question.
Like this! Liked
jcruse64
TRN Benchwarmer
TRN Benchwarmer

Post by jcruse64 »

He is our Iron Man. Great defense, tenacious, and picks up a lot of rebounds-reminds me a lot of Poole and Long in this regard. He is having a tough shooting year, from the field and FT line, but I still love him.
Like this! Liked
Rooster
TRN Benchwarmer
TRN Benchwarmer

Post by Rooster »

Agree with all the above post, and I have been critical of him many times this year. He plays extremely hard and draws a lot of attention from the other team. Defense is designed to shut him down and most games he will play almost the entire game. Supporting cast seems to be improving, hope we can get the momentum rolling and we will be the team that no one wants to play on the tournament.
Like this! Liked
speck
TRN MVP
TRN MVP

Post by speck »

Agree with all, but I think the other coaches plan is to get him off balance and make him take tough shots. If he gets set he is a great shooter. Imo our coaches run very few plays to help him out, it's more like get the ball and go create. Like someone else said if we are not going to get him set, let him run the show, he is great at seeing the open man and by far our best passer.
Like this! Liked
Explore Kentucky Lake