Replay

This forum is for the discussion of the men's basketball team.
speck
TRN MVP
TRN MVP

Re: Replay

Post by speck »

Basketball games brings out free speech.

jcruse64
TRN Signee
TRN Signee

Post by jcruse64 »

speck wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:30 pm
Basketball games brings out free speech.
Quite freely for some of us, too :mrgreen: :rofl: :mrgreen: :banana:

Dan T
TRN POY
TRN POY

Post by Dan T »

jhughes42071 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm
Dan T wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:49 pm
Plus, I don't like giving the appearance of poor judgement in public.

It seems you have a problem with my opinion. I will continue to not worry about it.

Not trying to stir stuff here but if you don't like giving the appearance of something don't you inherently worry about their perception of your opinion?

The only people I will yell at are coaches and refs. They are being paid to be there and to do their job well. If I don't think that's the case then I'll be vocal. As far as whether you think I should or shouldn't welll....it seems like you have a problem with my behavior and I will continue to not worry about that.
I have no problem with anyone's opinion. I can't see it or hear it. Behavior, I feel free to form an impression of. When it's bad behavior, I don't mind pointing it out. As far as policing it......that's not my problem. Many seem to take great offense at any opinion that might hint at their own behavior. That is not my problem either. So I'll take care of my behavior and let MSU worry about the behavior of others.

MattyIce
TRN First Timer
TRN First Timer

Post by MattyIce »

Each Conference has it's own rules for Replays that can be shown on the board.

The SEC for example let's the venue put up the TV feed or the DV Sport feed during the official reviews.
Once a play is under review the video board can't display replays from the in house production, only the DV Sport and TV feed.

Now before a play is called to official review, the video board can display any play. It's up to the in house production crew on what to show.

That's SEC rules anyway, not sure what the OVC rules are, but I'm sure they have them.

wkeown
TRN Starting Lineup
TRN Starting Lineup

Post by wkeown »

I just want to thank either the original poster or the moderator for correcting the title to this thread header to "Replay".

Administrator
TRN Starting Lineup
TRN Starting Lineup

Post by Administrator »

I got tired of looking at it ha!

wallaceracer
TRN MVP
TRN MVP

Post by wallaceracer »

I started the thread and have seen it on the list view probably 25 times. What was wrong with it? I'm obviously not a very observant person. :lol:

smidge34
TRN GOAT
TRN GOAT

Post by smidge34 »

It was “Reply” for a minute.
:goracers: 109

Explore Kentucky Lake