Tomorrow!!!

This forum is for the discussion of the men's basketball team.
STLRacer
TRN Starting Lineup
TRN Starting Lineup

Tomorrow!!!

Post by STLRacer » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Am I the only one on this board that is super stoked for tomorrow??? Super quiet on here, I know it’s just an exhibition, but I’m pumped to see them on the floor again! Definitely going to be a bit of a transition at the start of the year to the post Ja Racers, but I’m excited to see what this group can do!
Like this! Liked

Dan T
TRN POY
TRN POY

Re: Tomorrow!!!

Post by Dan T » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:45 pm

I'm excited about it, but mostly because I want to see what our newcomers look like. We won't see them going up against a good team, but it will be a great look at the team. I don't know what that next team coming in Saturday will be like, but that one ought to be a lot more fun to watch.
Like this! Liked

racerlover
TRN All-American
TRN All-American

Post by racerlover » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:34 pm

Just hoping for an injury free exhibition. Learn and grow. Go Racers!!! Can't believe the season is upon us already. :clap:
Like this! Liked

runningracer
TRN All-American
TRN All-American

Post by runningracer » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:42 pm

I just hope the newcomers learn to play defense. A lot of our offense last year was off of transition. Shaq, and Brown were both good on defense. It will help having Smith back. In 17-18, the Peay fans were giddy with how they had manhandled us in the first half of the game for the regular season championship. We were down double digits, and they were bragging all over the arena about how the Racers were done. If you recall, there were two storms that night. The first was when the Racers came out in the second half, and stifled the Peay offense. Smith would not let the ball go inside to Terry Taylor, rendering their inside game ineffective. The second was when the wind took off part of the arena roof. Against Belmont in the tournament, Smith stopped the layups from the wing by Dylan Windler, and left an offensive plan for the high percentage layup useless. If the returnees and newcomers learn to play defense like Smith, Brown, and Shaq we will hang another banner.
:goracers:
Like this! Liked

msuowns
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by msuowns » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:00 pm

Can’t always make the drive, anyone know if the exb game will be on espn plus?
Like this! Liked
"Home, home again I like to be here when I can. When I come home cold and tired, it's good to warm my bones by the fire".

smidge34
TRN GOAT
TRN GOAT

Post by smidge34 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:33 pm

According to the goracers schedule you should be good owns.
Like this! Liked

NKYRacer
TRN MVP
TRN MVP

Post by NKYRacer » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:56 pm

Yes, both the Women's and Men's games will be on ESPN+
Like this! Liked

msuowns
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by msuowns » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:31 pm

Yes, majical time of the year. Here we go boys.
Like this! Liked
"Home, home again I like to be here when I can. When I come home cold and tired, it's good to warm my bones by the fire".

ERacerHead
TRN MVP
TRN MVP

Post by ERacerHead » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:00 am

I remember a year ago at this time, I was looking forward to the new season, but worried and lamenting the loss of Stark and Miller, wondering if the team could come anywhere close to the success we had with those two great Racer players. Shows you how little I know what the year might bring. But I'm always excited for the new season. Go Racers!
Like this! Liked

racerpower
TRN All-American
TRN All-American

Post by racerpower » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:07 am

I didn't even know there was a dang game until my grand daughter told me yesterday. :oops: :bang:
Like this! Liked

msuowns
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by msuowns » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:59 am

racerpower wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:07 am
I didn't even know there was a dang game until my grand daughter told me yesterday. :oops: :bang:
I hope she told you, " We gonna be OK" :clap: :clap:
Like this! Liked

Explore Kentucky Lake