If you are trying to register an account please use a valid email address. You may need to check your Junk/Spam/Social folder for the activation email.

Ja, top 5 PG in the nation

This forum is for the discussion of the men's basketball team.

Moderator: syllable

smidge34
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Re: Ja, top 5 PG in the nation

Post by smidge34 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:14 am

JoeD wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:15 pm
According to this list, Ja is the...

5th PG taken

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/278 ... her#slide1
Yeah I don’t remember reading anything about Cam and NBA draft before his sophomore season like this so I’ll have to disagree with Owns on the too early to talk about the NBA bit. It’s prime time imho and gonna get primer. I’m so excited about the possibilities of an NBA caliber type PG being handed the reigns that I went ahead and ordered OVC tickets with my season tickets! My confidence is abnormally high going into this season.
Like this! Liked
:goracers:

NKYRacer
TRN MVP
TRN MVP

Post by NKYRacer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Pressure is on Ja to live up to these expectations. How he handles himself in the spotlight will speak to his TRUE draft prospects.
Like this! Liked

JoeD
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by JoeD » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 pm

http://www.phenomhoopreport.com/2018/08 ... ja-morant/

Let’s hope his past is an indicator of his future...

“So now standing at a lengthy 6-foot-3 Morant was, for the first time in his high school AAU career, standing as the man. Morant showed out at Phenom’s Southern Jam Live, during the third, and final week, of July’s Live Period. During the six days, Morant averaged 40.7 points per game. It was eye-opening, as we wrote, “Morant’s rise has been rapid, but it has been true. The lengthy point guard, is full of fire and athleticism. In the game against MATTS Mustangs, Morant scored 40 points and dished out 8 assists (this accounted for 60 of his team’s 80 points). Morant showed touch and range, he displayed elite defensive ability, and he showed he can get to the rim whenever he wants. Frank Martin was in to watch him and he earned 3 more offers today. Saturday and Sunday could double his offer total and take his recruitment to the next level.”
Like this! Liked
Im old enough to remember when being "politically correct" was understood to mean "not being a complete, racist, xenophobic a-hole". Good times...

smidge34
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by smidge34 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Great find, thanks for sharing
Like this! Liked
:goracers:

Explore Kentucky Lake