Football Preview: Calloway - Murray

This forum is for the discussion of sports in general, both regarding Murray State athletics and other local, regional, national or world sports.
Racer Insider Will
TRN POY
TRN POY

Football Preview: Calloway - Murray

Post by Racer Insider Will »

Like this! Liked
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this too may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!
dropkick
TRN Starting Lineup
TRN Starting Lineup

Re: Football Preview: Calloway - Murray

Post by dropkick »

Calloway appears to have found the right coach. Not surprisingly he grew up in the Mayfield system. Hope he stays a while. I assume when coach Morris hangs it up Mayfield might come calling Coach Champion home. The Laker D seems to be very solid. The offense not so much. As for the Tigers, when they have struggled its due to turnovers. When they hold on to the ball they have done well. Penalties have plagued them a few games as well. If the Laker D can force a few turnovers I think they stand a good chance. If the Tigers hold on to the ball I’d give them the advantage. If both can make it one more day without the Chinese flu screwing things up it’s a win win. This games means so much to both groups. Good luck to all involved.
Like this! Liked
smidge34
TRN GOAT
TRN GOAT

Post by smidge34 »

I didn’t even know Calloway still had a football program until this season.
Like this! Liked
dropkick
TRN Starting Lineup
TRN Starting Lineup

Post by dropkick »

Looks like the game just got a little more important as the Chinese have struck again. It appears the season ends tomorrow night for both teams. Playoffs are canceled, at least for our two programs. The Lakers were set to have a home playoff game with an outside chance at two
Like this! Liked
Explore Kentucky Lake