If you are trying to register an account please use a valid email address. You may need to check your Junk/Spam/Social folder for the activation email.

Photos: Laker Football vs. Murray High

This forum is for the discussion of sports in general, both regarding Murray State athletics and other local, regional, national or world sports.
Racer Insider Will
TRN POY
TRN POY

Photos: Laker Football vs. Murray High

Post by Racer Insider Will » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Like this! Liked
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this too may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!

dropkick
TRN Starting Lineup
TRN Starting Lineup

Re: Photos: Laker Football vs. Murray High

Post by dropkick » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Awesome crowd from both sides, although I had to park at the expo. More than happy to do it for a crowd like that. Did you hear an announced attendance Will? Lakers have some work to do but they played hard to the last whistle. Hard to project but it would be nice if coach stayed around 5-10 years and give some consistency. I think he knows what winning football looks like.
Like this! Liked

Racer Insider Will
TRN POY
TRN POY

Re: Photos: Laker Football vs. Murray High

Post by Racer Insider Will » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:30 pm

I did not hear what the official attendance was. I thought the atmosphere was great. I have always thought high school sports should be played at high school venues. Coach Champion got his first win last night! Go Lakers!
Like this! Liked
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this too may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!

Explore Kentucky Lake