If you are trying to register an account please use a valid email address. You may need to check your Junk/Spam/Social folder for the activation email.

take a knee. Coming to an arena near you.

This forum is for the discussion of sports in general, both regarding Murray State athletics and other local, regional, national or world sports.

Moderator: syllable

wallaceracer
TRN Starting Lineup
TRN Starting Lineup

Re: take a knee. Coming to an arena near you.

Post by wallaceracer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:46 pm

Luckily almost all NCAA football and basketball teams are in the locker room during the national anthem. If I were Vanderbilt, I would think about making sure their women's team was in the locker room too.
Like this! Liked

racerpower
TRN All-American
TRN All-American

Post by racerpower » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:18 pm

If it comes to the Rsec I will go to my truck and get my Confederate flag and storm the court.
Like this! Liked

msuowns
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by msuowns » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:24 pm

I will boo and walk out and never come back. A free college is huge now. Enrollments are dropping everywhere, students just can't afford liberalism gone nuts.
Like this! Liked
"Home, home again I like to be here when I can. When I come home cold and tired, it's good to warm my bones by the fire".

smidge34
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by smidge34 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 pm

I'm as conservative as they come, made to wave the flag.....I'm red, white and blue. But if somebody else in this "free" country decides to say "that ain't me", then that's their beeswax. Sure I can look at them and shake my head in disgust for their bad upbringing, but it won't run me off from Racer basketball. Nobody is running me off lmao.

BTW, I watched the father of an elite Racer sit courtside for 2 years and never once stand up or remove his hat for the anthem. His wife did, but he looked at his phone sitting on his butt the entire time. I noticed but again, figured he had his reason. The problem today I see from all sides of the political spectrum is a lack of acceptance of other folks and their opinions. Neither side, conservative or liberal, right or left is innocent.
Like this! Liked
Sick & tired of excuses. Just win. :goracers:

msuowns
TRN Legend
TRN Legend

Post by msuowns » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:40 am

smidge34 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 pm
I'm as conservative as they come, made to wave the flag.....I'm red, white and blue. But if somebody else in this "free" country decides to say "that ain't me", then that's their beeswax. Sure I can look at them and shake my head in disgust for their bad upbringing, but it won't run me off from Racer basketball. Nobody is running me off lmao.

BTW, I watched the father of an elite Racer sit courtside for 2 years and never once stand up or remove his hat for the anthem. His wife did, but he looked at his phone sitting on his butt the entire time. I noticed but again, figured he had his reason. The problem today I see from all sides of the political spectrum is a lack of acceptance of other folks and their opinions. Neither side, conservative or liberal, right or left is innocent.
it was like my drop football thread, venting. How could I not watch this years team? :salute: :salute:
Like this! Liked
"Home, home again I like to be here when I can. When I come home cold and tired, it's good to warm my bones by the fire".

Explore Kentucky Lake